Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Slot is the follow up to the immensely successful first offering of this slot from Blueprint Gaming. This latest version was released on November 26th 2020. Here we see the duo return in a medium volatility slot with 20 paylines. There are a range of new bonus rounds included which see the likes of Mr Meeseeks free spins where he will give players a multiplier Wild symbol on every position he lands on in the reels, along with a pretty diverse amount of base game modifiers. There is also a Pickle Rick modifier bonus which can activate during any spin in the base game and comes in many forms, keeping the game constantly interesting.
Play Rick and Morty Wubba Slot at Fun Casino and NY Spins!
Value for Money
Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub slot has a really fun base game due to the sheer diversity of modifiers which can come into play, keeping things highly entertaining. There are plenty of bonus features too and the chance to gamble them up makes for an extra thrill, though you need to be somewhat careful here as the mystery wins can be pretty disappointing. Overall, it’s another brilliant slot from Blueprint Gaming which is sure to get plenty of playtime from slots fans around the globe.
Rick and Morty Bonus Slot Stats
November 26th 2020
Pickle Rick Power Spin Base Game Modifiers
There are 10 different base game modifiers which are called Pickle Rick Power Spins. You’ll see the Portal Gun light up and go green when this is activated and it can produce one of the following modifier bonuses.
- Wild Stacks: Rick will shoot his gun onto the reels and any he hits will turn into stacked Wild reels. He can also hit a reel more than once to give a 2x or higher multiplier.
- Schwifty Wild: Rick will turn random symbols into Wilds.
- Colossal Cheddar: This brings a colossal 3×3 symbol onto the reels which can be positioned anywhere and can also land in a colossal bonus symbol to trigger the bonus round.
- Cosmic Cash: Rick will fire the Portal Gun and add cash value symbols to the reels. When the reels stop you’ll see that any cash value symbols will stick in place and the reels will respin until, if a. new cash symbol is landed it will be locked in place and you’ll get another respin. This repeats until you get a new spin with no more cash value symbols, after which the total value of the symbols will be awarded to you.
- Mystery Moolah: Here Rick fires at the spinning reels adding Mystery Symbols to them. Once the reels have stopped spinning you’ll see a number of Mystery Symbols in place which will all change to reveal the same symbol, hopefully a premium!
- Bonus Blitz: Here the bonus symbols displayed on the reels can increase to cover up to 3 symbols and provide you with an increased chance of landing 3 to trigger the bonus round.
- Victory Spin: Rick will appear and turn symbols into winning symbols where they may have been no win previously.
- Laser Beam: On a non winning spin Rick will shoot his laser to remove a 1 or perhaps more rows of symbols to cause a cascade which will result in a win.
- Win Streak: Once the reels have stopped spinning, if there is a win in place, Pickle Rick will appear and detonate the non winning symbols which causes a cascade and new wins to be formed. This will continue until there are no new wins formed.
The bonus is done like you see in the Goonies and Genie Jackpot Wishmaker, where you can gamble it up for a higher bonus but get a mystery win if you lose. However, Blueprint Gaming have announced that there is going to be a bonus rebuy feature, where if you lose the bonus gamble then you can pay a fixed price to respin the wheel again and try to land the bonus. Though this feature won’t be available in all markets, such as the UK where such bonus buys are banned.
The bonus rounds, starting from the lowest value:
- The Pilot Bonus: This is played out as a pick to win game. You will see a screen of purple Mega Fruit and each fruit will reveal one of the characters from the show, or Ricks spaceship, which if you get 3 of will upgrade you to the higher level bonus. Get 3 of any of the other characters and it will give you the value associated with that character. Jerry is the lowest value, then Beth, Summer, Morty and Rick as the top value. You can also reveal portals which willupgrade the bonus fr
- Rick, Rattle and Roll Chase Bonus: Here Rick and Morty will start on a trail bonus run. You pick one from 5 Portal Guns and each will reveal a number. The number is the amount of spaces you advance. The further you advance the higher the multiplayer of your stake you will be awarded with. If you get far enough along the trail you’ll be taken to the Big Money Bonus which can see far bigger multipliers awarded.
- Mr Meeseeks Free Spins: You’ll get 10 free spins which sees that each time a Mr Meeseeks symbol lands it will act as a Wild and it will also be brought back for the final spin in which each space where a Mr Meeseeks symbol landed will be active for the final spin. These spaces can also have multiple Mr Meeseeks Wild symbols land on them which will increase their multiplier value by 1x each time up to a max 5x.
- Anatomy Wild Monster Spins: Here 10 free spins are awarded where you will get a special expanding Wild symbol. Whenever this lands it will cause all the character symbols to convert into the Anatomy Park symbol which can potentially lead to see really big wins.
- Evolution of the Pickle Wild Spins: Here you start with a 2 symbol long floating Wild Pickle Rick symbol. This keeps expanding every time you land a pink syringe symbol. Eventually it will become a floating colossal Wild symbol. There is no set amount of free spins during this round, it will end once you have collected enough pink syringes to fill the large syringe to the right of the reels.
- Rick N Roll Mega Bucks: The top level bonus will see you taken to a 5×5 grid where you can land in various cash values which will lock in place. You get 3 respins to land new cash value symbols on the reels, if you don’t land any new symbols during these 3 respins the feature will end. However, the respins reset to 3 each time a new symbol lands. There are also portal bonus symbols. If these land you pick between 3 portals and you will get either and extra life (adds a 4th respin), a Cash boost which upgrades the value of random symbols or a Bank Cash, which will collect the value of all the cash symbols currently in view on the reels. There are also 5 different Rick symbols which can be landed, all of which will add a multiplier of your stake to your win. If you happen to fill all the symbols on the grid then you’ll get to pick one of 3 portals which will add a win multiplier of between 2x and 5x to your overall win.
David is a keen slots player and has spent countless hours playing both online and in land based casinos. He enjoys sharing his knowledge of the gambling industry and keeps a keen eye out for the latest online slot games. Contact him by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.